From Paper Diamond
“The Rain Drops EP is finished and will be released in the next week or two (More details coming soon). We are also currently on the third week of The Rain Drops Tour across America. You can expect an insane sound system that we’re installing into every venue, crazy stage production, and a custom video show to accompany all of the new music! It is definitely an experience!”
From Summer Camp
The Summer Camp On The Road Tour 2015 returns this February & March! Come out and support your favorite local bands as they compete for the chance to perform at the 15th Annual Summer Camp Music Festival this May.
- February 6 at Hangar 9 in Carbondale, IL
- February 7 at 2720 Cherokee Performing Arts Center in St Louis, MO
- February 20 at Wooly’s in Des Moines, IA
- February 21 at Iowa City Yacht Club in Iowa City, IA
- February 27 at the Mousetrap in Indianapolis, IN
- February 28 at Woodlands Tavern in Columbus, OH
- March 5 at Cervantes’ Masterpiece Ballroom in Denver, CO
- March 6 at the Lafayette Theater in Lafayette, IN
- March 11 at The Fox Theatre in Boulder, CO
- March 20 at Rose Music Hall (formerly Mojo’s) in Columbia, MO
- March 21 at Crusens on War Memorial in Peoria, IL
- March 27 & March 28 at Cubby Bear in Chicago, IL
Each night of the tour will feature performances by several talented and hand-picked local acts, as well as Summer Camp 2015 ticket giveaways and more! To learn who’ll be performing at each stop of this year’s On The Road Tour, visit the tour’s Facebook page.
Websites & Links: TurboSuit.net | Facebook
“Railroad Earth returns to the road after the turn of the year, including places ands people not seen in a long time. The first show for the band will be in Minneapolis on 1/15, making stops in Chicago, St. Louis, Milwaukee, and Omaha, on their way to what will certainly be a blowout three-night stand at the Ogden Theatre in Denver on 1/22-24. After returning to Lawrence, the tour then heads south to Tulsa and a long overdue three nights in Texas, including Dallas, Houston, and Stubb’s in Austin. Good to be back.
The band spends February returning at last to Grand Rapids and Detroit, as well as Columbus and Cleveland, followed by a 3 night stand at the Brooklyn Bowl in NYC and a two night run at the 930 Club in Washington DC.”